Staying with the system, reading training materials, reading the forum, and generally
Staying informed with the business is the best guide to this business . Remember SFI is not a “QUICK GET RICH SCHEME” , your dedication and perseverance will determine your success in this business.
1. This is my business, and I am going to treat it like my business. My business requires an investment of time and money, just like any other venture. I am prepared to accept that and put in the necessary effort to see results.
2. I have been logging in every day to make sure that I keep informed about my business. If I had a coffee shop, or a hardware store, I would need to go there everyday, especially when starting up. This business is no different.
3. I need to advertise my business everyday. Whether it is paid advertising or free advertising, this needs to be done. I do not have a storefront in a mall that people walk by everyday, so I need to promote my business some other way, and SFI provides lots of tools for that.
4. I will treat my affiliates as my customers, because that is what they are. I answer all their emails as best I can, and any new affiliates always get a new affiliate greeting from me. I always send them an email when they have achieved EA status or higher. Communication with my affiliates is vitally important. I use the PSA and CSA mailer consistently, and I use the Team Talk on a regular basis. If all my Team Talk messages are from the president instead of myself, I’m not doing my job in helping my affiliates.
5. I keep a standing order for at least 1500VP each month so I don’t lose my EA status….and I get an extra 2 entries in the Daily Grand Drawings and 2 CSA’s every month. I look at my standing order as rent I have to pay to keep my store open and my shelves stocked with product.
6. The past does not equal the future. Whatever I tried in the past that didn’t work doesn’t mean something else in the future won’t. If I do nothing, I can expect nothing. If I quit, I lose.
7. This is not a get rich quick business. It takes time to build relationships that produces results. It takes patience, persistance, and passion. How can I help you?
You have your own store called Tripleclicks that has over 100,000 items that you could sell to prospective clients.
Your business is to advertise that store to as many people and places that you can.
You earn a 45% commission on most things any of your customers buy, and you earnVP.